July 13th Registration Packet Printing:
New student registration packets will be available online for printing on July 13th.
- visit lumberton.k12.tx.us
- click the Parents tab at the top
- click LISD Student Registration
- choose the campus you are registering your student to attend
July 15th & 16th Packet Pick Up:
- New Student packets will be available for pick up at Central Office from 8:30am-4:30pm on July 15th & July 16th. Central Office is located at 121 S. Main, Lumberton, TX.
July 20th & July 21st No Contact Return:
- If you have access to a copier and have all of your required documents for New Student Registration, we will have a drop off set up at Central Office on July 20th & July 21st from 8:30am-4:30pm.
- If you choose to drop off your completed packet with copies of documents, there is no need to attend New Student Registration on July 22nd or 23rd.
July 22nd & July 23rd In Person New Student Registration:
- July 22nd from 12:00pm-6:00pm @ High School Commons (Cafeteria)
- July 23rd from 8:00am-3:00pm @ High School Commons (Cafeteria)
Due to COVID and limiting the number of people in the building, we ask that one person per family come to registration. You do not need to have your student with you to register. If you need copies of documents, we will have copy machines available. We will also have a notary available for any documents that you need notarized.
Per Governor Abbott’s current order, we ask that you please wear a mask.