Lumberton Education Foundation
The LISD Education Foundation...
- Is a 501(c)3 non-profit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens
- Shares a vision of enriching and enhancing education in the Lumberton Public Schools
- Works in cooperation with the LISD Board of Education to increase private support for educational activities within the Lumberton ISD
- Benefits Lumberton ISD students and teachers by supporting the activities not funded by tax dollars
- Acts as a steward of the funds donated to the Foundation
- Fosters creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement
- Awards Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community, and educational leaders
Grant Application and Guideline documents can be found at the bottom of this page.