Child Nutrition » Child Nutrition 

Child Nutrition 

You can be an angel! 

Donate to our Random Acts of Kindness fund to help pay negative cafeteria balances to those in need. 

Please call our office at 409-923-7441 for more information. 


The Child Nutrition Department of Lumberton ISD works to provide the highest quality meals to our students. We view school meals as an essential component to student health, well-being, and future success. Come dine with us! We look forward to serving you!

2018-2019 Parent Information

Click here for Free and Reduced Meal Application (English) 


Click here for Free and Reduced Meal Application (Spanish)


Upon graduation or withdrawal, parents or guardians are asked to contact the Child Nutrition office to request a refund of their student’s cafeteria account.  If a refund is not requested within six weeks of the student’s withdrawal or graduation, the district will close the account by first attempting to transfer any remaining funds into the account of a known sibling of the student.  If the district is unable to determine an enrolled sibling, the remaining funds will be transferred into a special account for the campus cafeteria to be used to cover any negative student accounts.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877- 8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.